- Quick Turnaround with little downtime. Little to no cubical modifications are required to install.
- Going from obsolete breaker to Current Production Entelliguard Breaker
- Entelliguard Retrofill interacts with the existing secondary disconnects, giving no need to re-wire breaker or cubical.
- Available for GE Factory and OEM style breakers
How To Order Your GE Entelliguard Retrofill
Ordering involved providing name plate and gear type information.
With full catalog numbers and/or Drawing Numbers, CPS’s expert sales team can easily cross reference your existing breaker to the new Entelliguard Retrofill.
We can also make any recommendations on additional features available such as:
- Remote Operating Systems
- Other Custom Controls or Features
GE Entelliguard Installation
CPS can travel anywhere in the world and support our products and customers installation needs.
All AK, AKR, and WavePro to Entelliguard R Retrofills will come prewired and ready to be installed for any customers who prefer to do their own installation. Installation includes:
- Racking Out/ Unbolting Existing Circuit Breaker
- Racking In New Retrofill Substructure and Securing/Bolting in New Retrofit Entelliguard
- Racking In New Entelliguard Breaker into New Retrofill Substructure
- Installing Provided Replacement Panel, or cutting opening in the door for new Entelliguard Escutcheon and Installing Trim Plate Kit
Benefits to Retrofilling
- Upgrades older gear while limiting downtime
- Increase your Arc Flash Protection
- Retrofills are UL Listed
- Remote Racking using the Entelliguard Racking Device is available
- Lower maintenance and current production field installable replacement parts
- Trip Unit and all indicators are visible through the door
Call us today to talk to experts at CPS about the AK, AKR, and Wavepro Retrofill solutions today!