Do you have an entire lineup of MCC that is outdated, corroded or in need of a facelift? CPS offers a Motor Control Center Bucket Restoration & Reconditioning package that includes on-site, in-shop or a combination of both to get your MCC back to “like new” condition.
- Complete disassembly of MCC bucket or gear
- Powder Coating all possible metal components that require painting. Powder Coating offers a much higher level of protection and durability.
- Metal Plating including, Electroless Nickel plating all moving and mechanical parts and Silver plating all conductive copper material.
- Replacing all hardware and Introducing Grade 8 Hardware for critical areas
- New wire and cable.
- Cleaning and Re-Insulating brackets, barriers, and any other plastic parts
- Remanufacturing doors, panels, and any other necessary components
- Upgrades. CPS will offer and suggest any possible upgrades such as current starter replacements and solid state overload protection.
- Reassemble, test and certification. Each Bucket or MCC lineup will be tested with test report and minimum 12-month warranty.
CPS’s attention to detail is second to none. Not only will your newly restored MCC function and perform at its highest possible level, but will last years past its original life expectancy. Our goal is to not only meet customer expectations but exceed them at the highest possible level.
Coastal Power Systems offers MCC Restoration on all major brands and manufacturers of MCC and MCC boards!
- Quick turnaround time. Typical turnaround time for MCC restoration is 1-2 weeks
- Upgrade options with older equipment including introducing new components in old buckets for an up to date replacement option.
- Like new or better performance and function
- Complete lineup restoration including the MCC gear itself for a like new piece of gear that will last years if not decades longer.
- Safety. New technology can be introduced to reduce hazards and reduce downtime.
Please also visit our MCC retrofit page for information of full up to date replacement options for your old or obsoleted MCC.