On-Site Field Maintenance Services
Coastal Power Systems has highly qualified technicians that can go on-site for field maintenance of your motor control center MCC gear. Our MCC equipment repair services include on-site testing, cleaning, and general maintenance with test reports provided. Our field technicians are available for any immediate needs or emergency situations.
- Inspect MCC gear for any signs of damage or wear
- Replace any necessary hardware
- Cleaning package: remove all carbon and debris, resurface contacts and stab assemblies
- Lubricate parts as needed
- Megger and function testing
- Current injection testing on circuit breakers
- Test reports provided on completion
Coastal Power Systems can put together the right maintenance plan to extend the life of your existing motor control center MCC with our equipment repair & bucket refurbishment services.
The Benefits of our On-Site Services are:
- Lower Cost
- Less Downtime
- Reliable and Certified once complete
Don’t wait for a failure to occur! Call CPS to find out more information about our MCC Field Maintenance programs and packages.