CPS has highly qualified technicians that can go on-site for field maintenance of your MCC gear. On-site testing, cleaning, and general maintenance can be performed with test reports provided. Our Field Technicians are available for any immediate needs or emergency situations.
- Inspect MCC gear for any signs of damage or wear
- Replace Any Necessary Hardware
- Cleaning package: wipe free all carbon and debris, resurface contacts and resurface stab assemblies
- Lubricate parts as needed
- Megger and Function Testing
- Current Injection Testing on Circuit Breakers
- Test Reports are provided on completion
Coastal Power Systems can put together the right maintenance plan to extend the life of your existing Motor Control Center.
The benefits of this are:
- Lower Cost
- Less Downtime
- Reliable and Certified once complete
Don’t wait for a failure to occur! Call CPS to find out more information about our MCC Field Maintenance programs and packages.