The Difference between a RETROFIT and a RETROFILL has to do with how the new components are installed.
A RETROFIT is a means where the new components are introduced without old components modification.
An example of this would be removing an old circuit breaker from a cubical and being able to directly install a new RETROFIT circuit breaker without any cubical modifications.
Whereas, a RETROFILL is when both new and old components must be modified to work together.
For example a RETROFILL circuit breaker would require a technician modifying/installing a new cubical in order to install a new circuit breaker.
Retrofit Benefits Include:
- Rack-In/Rack-Out or Unbolt/Bolt-In Installation
- Downtime can be reduced to minutes
- Can be utilized as a spare in multiple Cubicles/Sub-Structures
Retrofill Benefits Include:
- Upgraded Cubicle with moderate downtime
- New Primary and Secondary Disconnects
- New Rack-In/Rack-Out components
We can help you find a quick solution! Give our experts a Call today 281-445-9280